October 4, 2018
What Are The Causes Of Knee Pain?
Q.1 Why people experiences knee pain?
Ans Nowadays knee pain is the commonest of all pains. knee pain can be due to the following reasons
- Long-standing work /job
- Age factor (rheumatoid arthritis /osteoarthritis)
- Injury (twisting .sports Accidentals, fracture )
Q.2 How to minimize the knee pain?
- Icing: in case of new injuries, when there are redness and swelling at the site of injury
- Hot pack: ostevarite, age factors, long-standing jobs, obesity Reduce the weight in case of obesity
- Take of calcium in the diet.
- Avoid long-standing take rest in every half a house.
- Physiotherapy is the best possible way to minimize the knee pain.
Q.3 What all to avoid a case of knee pain?
- Avoid the long-standing job
- Do not drink water in a standing position
- Avoid twisting pain
- Avoid cross sitting
- Pain(running jumping )
- Don’t avoid walking as it increases the stiffness
Q.4 Diet to avoid during pain?
- Avoid cold food items
- Cold water
- Cold drinks
- Inflammatory foods Dairy products, Alcohol, corn oil refind carbs sugars, fried &processed foods
Q.5 Medication for severe pain?
Ans Inflammatory and analgesics but not without a doctors prescription.